1. Name: Steph
2. age: 21
3. male/female: female
4. height: 5'-3 1/2"
5. single/relationship (pics of your SO?): single
6. how would you describe your personality? (3.good points/3 bad points:-)
- a little moody
7. what would you wear or what is your style?: Either kinda corporate casual--sweaters or button downs, or kinda dreamy/princess-y, but practical and ready no matter what...I'm the girl who at first glance is pretty in pink, until you see the steel-toes and mutil-tool, even if they're just waiting in the corner until I need them.
8. what is your weapon of choice?: I would love to use a bow and arrows, but would probably actually focus more on white magic
9. what is your occupation of choice?: IRL I'm a stage manager/stage technician...in the FF world I'd be a healer
10. are you a goody or a baddy?: goody, definitely
11. optimist/pessimist?: optimist
12. what's yout favourite FF game and why?: I really love both VII and X...VII just had the most amazing story and expansive world and I really loved the themes and how detailed the story got, but I'm a total sucker for a tragic love story as well, and FFX is just beautiful, plus I love the message of always making sure to question everything you believe in before you commit yourself to it, because just because something is different than what you've been told doesn't mean it's wrong. And I love the characters in both games so so so much.
13. who's your favourite FF character and why?: This is the hardest question ever, and hopefully won't influence voting, but I guess my top three are Vincent, Tifa, and Yuna. Vincent because there's something just mysteriously sexy about him, and I admire his need for redemption, Tifa, because she's so strong, physically and emotionally, and Yuna because of the tranformation she has to go through, and because instead of letting all the opposition she runs into deter her, it only makes her stronger, and I definitely understand her need to put everyone else's needs before her own.
14. Post at least 3 pictures of yourself with a clear view of your face. a body shot might be good too!:-